Friday, January 6, 2012

SHE THAT I AM NOT


leaving all my intellect i rediscover my soul...




Her body fragrance
Envelops onto me like a spider’s web
Leaving all my intellect I
Rediscover my soul
Hid beneath umpteen traces
The magic touch of her skin
Awakened the cells in me
Like the shadow of the
Passionate sky on the earth
I take her with all my life’s
Secret desire into me
When her mystique oceanic beauty
Conquered me
History inside me flowing from times
Dies
I take an ancient body
And open my eyes in a primordial cave
Unacquainted illusions of deceptions, cheat, morals
Shine like stars on the sky afar
But I
On every tree in my valley
Bloom as all nudity………………………………..telugu original : daamu eng trans:jagathi                                             12.12pm Wednesday published in MUSE INDIA E -JOURNAL 

No comments:

Post a Comment